http://www.thedivorcemagazine.co.uk/ asks Dr Lori Biseby, Psychologist and relationship coach – http://www.yourtango.com/experts/lori… if a marriage can survive infidelity and how to save a marriage after the affair.
Lori works with couples who are experiencing marriage problems and seeking marriage advice but also those who are looking to create a good vibrant relationship either via couple therapy or via her married couples retreat.
In the latter she helps people know all about coping with divorce.
In this video, some of the topics covered include:
• What is infidelity?
• Are there different types of infidelity?
• What is Emotional infidelity
• Is adultery much easier to cope with, deal with and move on from than an emotional betrayal?
• How does emotional infidelity come about ?
• What about the serial cheater? Is that considered to be long term infidelity?
• Is it possible not to see that someone is cheating? Or is it that you’re not looking?
“Being someone’s everything doesn’t work and is exhausting” Dr Lori Biseby